1. Liso Viente Viura Chardonnay, Spain
Smooth‚ fresh‚ dry and well balanced. Fine nose with delicate‚ fruity notes.
2. Piesporter Michelsberg, Germany
Fragrant, medium bodied wine. Peaches and green apples with crisp acidity.
3. The Horseshoe Sauvignon Blanc, Chile
Citrus, apples and peaches and a clean balanced finish.
4. Arcano Pinot Grigio, Italy
Fragrant, fresh and crisp with notes of tropical fruit.
5. Murphy's Big River Unoaked Chardonnay, Australia
Unoaked Chardonnay showing light green colour with tropical fruit aromas and a soft, fresh taste.
6. Southern Lights Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
Zingy, fresh and zesty wine with a long flavoursome aftertaste.
7. Kleindal Chenin Blanc, South Africa
Apple and honey aromas, greenage and citrus lemon acidity. Long finish.
8. Domaine de la Beaume Viogner, France
Notes of fresh apricot and white peach. Full and savoury with a hint of white pepper.
9. Chablis L'Onciale, France
Grilled nuts, toasted chestnuts and lemon acidity.
10. Liso Veinte Garnacha Rosé, Spain
Bright raspberry pink. Intensely fresh to the nose, with noticeable aromas of fruits and flowers.
11. Arcano Pinot Grigio Rosé, Italy
Elegant and rich. Well balanced on the palate.
12. Liso Viente Temranillo, Spain
Fruity red with crunchy, leafy blackcurrent and strawberry fruit flavours.
13. The Horseshoe Merlot, Chile
Brilliant ruby red in colour with cherries and plum aromas.
14. Finca Clasica Malbec, Argentina
Soft berried fruit. Warming and full flavoured.
15. Murphy's Big River Shiraz, Australia
This shiraz is deep red in colour with cherry, cassis, mocha and mint aromas. Long, rich finish.
16. Los Vinateros Rioja Crianza, Spain
Velvety and round with smoky nuances and vanilla hints.
17. 770 Red Zinfandel, U.S.A
Full bodied and flavoursome with hints of blackberry.
18. Bon Courage Shiraz, South Africa
Ripe, berry fruit, pepper and vanilla with hints of karoo herbs.
19. Neptune Point Pinot Noir, New Zealand
Smooth, balanced wine with notes of plum and black cherry.
20. Château Vieux Des Combes, France
Intense earthy flavours. Medium/high tannin. Excellent wine from Haut Medoc.
21. Prosecco, Italy
Fresh, light with clean citrus fruit and a delicate mouthfeel.
20cl Bottle £7.50
22. Sparkling Rose, Italy
A fresh and dry sparkling rose. Perfect as an aperitif or with summer salads or just as enjoyable on its own.
20cl Bottle £7.50
23. Nua Prosecco, Italy
Fruity with hints of wild apple scents and honey. Well balanced and light in body.
75cl Bottle £22.50
24. Nua Rose, Italy
Beautiful sparkling pink from Italy. Dry, elegant with soft berry fruit.
75cl Bottle £22.50
25. Jules Feraud Brut NV, Champagne, France
Crystal clear, pale gold in colour. The wine tastes fruity and is full-bodied with a long, rich finish.
75cl Bottle £35.00
26. Laurent Perrier Brut NV, Champagne, France
Deliciously rich, fruity and nutty. Finish is long, complex and rewarding.
75cl Bottle £50.00
27. Vistamar Late Harvest Moscatel, Chile
Fresh aromas of fruit such as peaches, apricots and quinces. Syrupy, juicy and fresh.
75cl Bottle £15.95
28. Elysium Black Muscat, U.S.A.
Virtually black in colour, very intense on the palate and full of rich velvety fruit.
75cl Bottle £21.95
We use fresh, locally sourced ingredients in our menus wherever possible
Our meat has been sourced locally and is supplied by Radfords of Sleights, Whitby
All our fruit and vegetables are supplied by Taylor's of Pickering Ltd
We get our Venison, Pheasants, belly pork and game from Steve Bentley, Lockton
Fish landed at Whitby and supplied by Hodgson Fisheries
Our Beer and Soft Drinks are supplied by Tate Smith of Malton
Our delicious crisps are supplied by Pipers Crisps
We get our Gin from Raisthorpe Manor, Malton & Whitby Gin, Whitby.